Sunday, 1 May 2011

Hotels, cars, info

Hello hello hello again. I am sorry for the long pause, but as you all know I broke my foot a few wees ago so I was not as efficient as I wanted to be. I've been trying to sort out some details about rooms, cars, etc, but I am still waiting to hear from them. I know for sure there is a car rental place that will do a better price for us, especially as many of you have already told me you want a car, so please wait a bit more, and I will let you know their phone number and info once I make the deal with them. I am waiting for them to call back with a price..
Also I talked to a lady with rooms to let, and I am waiting to hear about her prices and availability. Otherwise, some of you have already booked and have given me some websites etc. I'll put them here for you to have a look. And I found some things online too, so I put all the links here and you can check them out.

 http://www.mykonosvouniotis.com/photos.htm   (a couple of you have already booked in this one, but i dont know it personally). You said you booked around 45/50 euros I think?

http://www.mykonos-accommodation.com/pensions.htm
http://www.villamargarita.gr/welcome/ENwelcome.html
http://www.hostelbookers.com/results/loc/dd/dst/2955/arr/2011-09-01/ngt/3/
Also if you want to book where I will be staying, the area is called costa ilios (it's a resort near Ornos beach), with pool, private little beach, restaurant, studios to let, etc.. That's where the food/reception will take place after the wedding...My godmother rents people's rooms there as I said before, so if you do want a room, let me know. I think she said they are around 80 euros per studio (for 2 people/with kitchen/bathroom etc).

I'll give you the car info as soon as I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment